Proper at home care is VERY important to achieve the maximum longevity in your extensions!
If the proper care not taken a home, I cannot insure the best results.
Do's & Don'ts
• DO wait 24-48 hours before washing your hair after installaion.
• DO use a soft, boar bristle brush; starting at the ends and working your way up, always brushing in a downward motion.
• DO brush before shampooing to keep hair from matting.
• DO use a good leave in conditioner from mid-shaft to ends, keeping away from the tape tabs, this ensures the extensions stay hydrated, healthy & tangle-free.
• DO keep conditioner, products & hot tools away from the base!
• DO shampoo using 'squeezing' motion vs. rubbing
• DO wear your hair in a pony tail when swimming, exercising & sleeping.
• DON‘T use any products containing alcohol, oil, or ethanol. Alcohol based products are drying to the hair and can compromise the strength of the adhesive bond.
• DON‘T brush hair harshly.
• DON‘T go to bed with your hair wet.
• DON‘T remove your extensions yourself, Professional job only!
• DON‘T wait too long to move your extension up! Waiting longer that recommended can cause matting & damage.